Our Colleges engages in a process of self and community reflection that would lead us to recognize and heighten awareness of the core values we and our institution have already practiced and articulated, to seek agreement about those values, and to develop an institutional culture that holds itself accountable to those values. What we practice at Amreli Jilla Leuva Patel Charitable Trust – Surat, Managed: Smt. Shantaben Haribhai Gajera Shaikshnik Sankul Amreli.
We are dedicated to meeting the needs of the communities we serve.
• Support the mission and vision of the Colleges.
• Focus on students and stakeholders needs.
• Respond to the changing needs of our communities in a timely manner.
• Create new programs and services to meet identified needs.
• Continuously evaluate and improve programs, services, systems, and policies.
• Utilize a shared decision-making process.
We recognize the expertise of all members of the Colleges community and encourage individual contribution.
• Include stakeholders in the decisions that affect them.
• Treat people with dignity and encourage feelings of self-worth.
• Promote trust through professional courtesy and fair treatment.
• Recognize and support employees and students contributions.
We strive to develop and pursue higher standards.
• Exhibit quality in staffing, facilities, programs, and services.
• Promote continuous improvement.
• Anticipate needs and respond accordingly.
• Encourage creativity, innovation, and risk-taking.
• Utilize systems that promote students and employees success.
• Exceed student and stakeholder expectations.
• Encourage decision-making at the level of implementation.
• Encourage interdepartmental collaboration.
• View setbacks as learning experiences.
We assume and demonstrate responsibility for our actions.
• Take responsibility for personal and professional growth and development.
• Continuously evaluate and improve our systems and policies.
• Establish and communicate clearly defined and articulated goals and objectives.
• Ensure our work adds value to the Colleges and District.
• Demonstrate fiscal and social responsibility.
We believe that our similarities and differences are opportunities for establishing a common bond and strengthening the Colleges.
• Employ a Colleges workforce that reflects the community we serve.
• Ensure fair and equal access for all.
• Recognize, appreciate, and celebrate the strength of diversity.
• Provide educational experiences that promote a greater appreciation for diversity.
• Implement learning activities that integrate diversity topics in the classroom.
• Seek and consider multiple points of view.
Feel free to get in touch with any enquiries and one of our friendly members of
staff will get back to you as soon as possible.